A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Sattar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Sattar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sattar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Abdul Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Sattar practice?
- Dr. Syed Sattar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Sattar practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Internists.