A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Shah, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, BS, FACC, FRCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Nayyar Shah BS, FACC, and FRCP is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Syed Shah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Syed Shah practices Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Weatherford Neurologists and Weatherford Cardiologists.