A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Shah, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, BS, FACC, FRCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Shah practice?
Dr. Syed Shah practices Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Allen, TX.
See Weatherford Neurologists and Weatherford Cardiologists.