Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Shah, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, BS, FACC, FRCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Nayyar Shah BS, FACC, and FRCP is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Syed Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Shah practices Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Mineral Wells, TX.
See Weatherford Neurologists and Weatherford Cardiologists.