A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Shah, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, BS, FACC, FRCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Nayyar Shah BS, FACC, and FRCP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Syed Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Shah practices Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.