A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Shah, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, BS, FACC, FRCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shah has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Nayyar Shah BS, FACC, and FRCP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Syed Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Shah practices Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.