Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Shah
Dr. Syed Shah, MD, BS, FACC, FRCP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Neurology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Shah has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Shah has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Syed Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Phil Lobstein
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Farhan Ali
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Dennis Doan
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi13