A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shahryar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahryar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahryar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shahryar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahryar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shahryar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed K Shahryar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed K. Shahryar practice?
- Dr. Syed Shahryar has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Shahryar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.