A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shareef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shareef, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shareef graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shareef has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Ehsan Shareef BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed E. Shareef practice?
- Dr. Syed Shareef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Shareef practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Taylor, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.