A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shareef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shareef, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shareef graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shareef has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shareef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed E. Shareef practice?
Dr. Syed Shareef practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Taylor, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.