inactive

Syed H Shirazi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 3 reviews

October 28th, 2013
Highly Recommend
I have been a patient of Dr. Syed H Shirazi MD since military retirement over 11 years ago. I have always got an appointment when I needed it, answers to all my questions, and sometimes I need it repeated to me again. LOL.. Dr. Sharizi has been straight forward with my treatment and he is very confident about what I need to do with medications. He makes sure that I understand about my medication changes, and test results. His nurses are the bomb. I love this clinic and wouldn't trade him or his staff for anyone else in the world. They really care about me. YES I would recommend this clinic to my children, family and friends. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!

June 16th, 2013
Medical terms
He should explain in layman terms what medical terms mean about your medical problems . Does not talk about problems or solutions or for your imput.

October 7th, 2011
Since beng with Dr Shirazi for about 4 1/2 years as my cardiologist. I have found him to be very knowledgeable regarding my care. Some of my matters has been very complicated, but he studies the situation and has given me a pretty good treatment and result.