A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ali, DO, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr
- University Hospital-Suny Upstate Med University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Ali DO, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Neurology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Pahrump, NV.
See Henderson Neurologists.