A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ali, DO, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Ali DO, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 6 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Neurology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Duluth Neurologists.