A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Haider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed T Haider MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed T. Haider practice?
- Dr. Syed Haider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Haider practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Hospice & Palliative Specialists.