Learn more about Dr. Syed Rab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rab graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rab has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed T Rab MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed T. Rab practice?
- Dr. Syed Rab has 8 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Royston, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.