Learn more about Dr. Syed Rab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rab graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rab has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed T. Rab practice?
Dr. Syed Rab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.