A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rab graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rab has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Tanveer Rab MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed T. Rab practice?
- Dr. Syed Rab has 8 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.