A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Tahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Tahir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Tahir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Tahir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Zubair Tahir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Syed Z. Tahir practice?
- Dr. Syed Tahir has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Tahir practices Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.