Dr. Syed Tirmizi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syed Tirmizi?

October 22nd, 2016

RN

Dr. Tirmizi was able to help with a difficult diagnosis and helped make my future for my "Golden Years" possible after I had given up. Also, he really listens and cares the way old family doctors did.My sincere thanks go to him and his staff.

June 14th, 2016

Average Dr with apathetic staff

Dr. Tirmizi seems good enough, but his staff is some of the most unprofessional in the medical industry that I have dealt with. It was a very frustrating experience dealing with inaccurate information and zero follow up phone calls (when I was told they would). My worst experience is when his staff lied to my PCP by implying that I was at fault for not following up with them. Do not recommend.

November 9th, 2015

Don't trust Dr. Tirmizi with your life NOR your health

Dr. Tirmizi is not a good doctor. I went into the hospital with a vestibular (ear and balance problem) issue and high blood pressure. At one point he said he would refer a neurolgoist but when I asked questions, he changed his mind and said forget about the neurologist. He ignored the ear issue and released me from the hospital with blood pressure of 171/111. Besides being curt, he was demeaning and just did not care if I had a stroke or not. Don't put your life or health in this doctor's hands.

July 6th, 2011

My experience was really bad....Staff is UNPROFESSIONAL,Dr.tirmizi spend 5 minutes in the examination room with me after waiting for 45 minutes in the waiting room. The office is unorganized there is paper everywere and open patient files for everyone to read :( I will NOT go back and i will NOT recommed this doctor to anybody.

June 2nd, 2016