A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naqvi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
- Interfaith Medical Center
- NC Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Urooj Hyder Naqvi MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed U. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Naqvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Rogers City, MI.
See Monroe Internists.