A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Viqar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Viqar, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viqar
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Viqar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Viqar graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Viqar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Hasan Viqar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Viqar practice?
- Dr. Syed Viqar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Viqar practices Psychiatry near Birdsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Birdsboro Psychiatrists.