A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Viqar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Viqar, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viqar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viqar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Viqar graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Viqar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Hasan Viqar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Viqar practice?
- Dr. Syed Viqar has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Viqar practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.