Dr. Syed Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ahmed?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ahmed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015

8 year patient

I have been going to Dr. Ahmed for 8 plus years, he has a great bedside manner, he cautious about what he presribes, always makes sure annual well visits are completed. ..and does not believe in prescription meds for every diagnosis. ..he changed my way of living healthy....I'm 47 and I feel great

September 26th, 2015

Good and not so goods!

I have went to this doctor for a lot of years, which worked out because I didn't need to go often. I will say that you will barely get anyone on the phone when you call the first time. Your wait might not be too long but he don't let you finish talking, he over talks you. I do wish that he would be a little more attentive when patient is talking to him and not rushing or sounding as if the patient don't know what they are talking about. He will be blunt with you, so you don't have to worry about any hidden agendas. I don't like that when I was sent to a specialist that he seemed to not no anything about the outcome or what they stated was wrong with me. Grant it he is the one who sent me out to a specialist in the first place. I don't like that him and the specialist is not working together. I had to call numerous time to see if they received my notes or not and no one called me to say hey you need to get additional labs. All I got was the other doctor this or that should have and made it frustrating. There are pros and cons to all and these are my experiences..

December 16th, 2013

Long time patient of Dr. Ahmed.

Always pleased with my visits with him, He reviews my Labs and takes time to discusses my treatment and meds each time. I am being treated for cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes and neoraphy. Wouldn't want anyone else!

December 19th, 2011

Would highly recommend Him

December 14th, 2011

Absolutely wonderful! Dr. Ahmed and his staff are compassionate, kind, understanding, and truly cares for his patients. My mother anad father see him, my husband and I see Dr Ahmed, and my adult son goes to Dr. Ahmed. He is a great family Dr. We love him.

June 1st, 2011

Bob & Linda Oberkonz

Great Doctor very caring. Been going to him about 7 years. If he can't fix it he knows someone who can. We would not trade him for anyone.

June 22nd, 2016