A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Haider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University Of Health Sciences Antigua, St Johns.
Dr. Haider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Haider MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed Haider practice?
- Dr. Syed Haider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Haider practices Internal Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, IL and Marengo, IL.
See Crystal Lake Internists.