A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Haider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University Of Health Sciences Antigua, St Johns.
Dr. Haider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed W. Haider practice?
Dr. Syed Haider practices Internal Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, IL and Marengo, IL.
See Crystal Lake Internists.