Dr. Syed Haider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

September 15th, 2016
Consultant
By far the best doctor I have ever received care from, he truly cares about the patients well being. He is excellent at listening and discussing my health related issues I find him to be very personable. Appreciate his ability to take the technical information and make it understandable through explanation at multiple levels.

August 29th, 2016
$$$$ do not fall for the fake kindness
This doctor is very good at manipulation. He makes you believe that he genuinely cares for you and your worries. However, he is truly just in this business for the money. I have had to make 3 appointments in the last 2 weeks, 2 of which i feel were completely unnecessary. The first appointment was made by me, the second, for a week later was for my "elevated blood pressure" which was normal for me. Third was for a med concern which for my other physician i am able to leave a message with the nurse and have the doctor or nurse get back to me without having to travel and pay for a doctors visit. However the receptionist said that was not possible and i needed to make an appointment. I waited almost a half and hour for Dr. Haider to come in the room. Usually we have a great time and are able to joke around and have a good conversation. This time he was very serious and did not seem to have time for my appointment today. I figured while i was there i would get a physical i needed for work signed. while doing that he asked what else i needed, i explained an issue i had with missing medication. He stated there was nothing he could do and i would have to come back in a week when i could get a refill. I asked why i couldn't be told that on the phone and not have to travel to make a doctors appointment or pay for a visit and he very rudely stated "your 5-15 dollar copay doesn't make you poor and it doesn't make me rich" then he proceeded to tell me how Doctors do not make a lot of money considering the hours they have to work and the type of work they have to do. I am sorry your 3 figure salary is not enough for you...

August 8th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Haider for the past 6 years. My previous Dr. would not come to the hospital. The hospital suggested Dr. Haider. He listens, discusses and advises rather than "take this".

August 29th, 2012
Caring Dr. Long wait
He is a very caring person & friendly but as such it means you are going to wait awhile to see him.

March 15th, 2011
Dr. Haider is a wonderful doctor and very accurate in diagnosing a condition. I have recommended him to others and they are very satisfied. He always asks if you have any questions and will take the time to answer you and will provide you with solutions.