A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Yusuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Yusuf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusuf graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yusuf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Wamique Yusuf MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed W. Yusuf practice?
- Dr. Syed Yusuf has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Yusuf practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.