A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Yusuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Yusuf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusuf graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yusuf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center