Learn more about Dr. Syed Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Haq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Haq, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haq has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed Z. Haq practice?
Dr. Syed Haq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Allergy & Immunology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, IN and Harrison, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Cardiologists, Cincinnati Allergists, and Cincinnati Surgeons.