A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Haq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Haq, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haq has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Zubair Haq FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed Z. Haq practice?
- Dr. Syed Haq has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Haq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.