Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Hasan
Dr. Syed Hasan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Anoka, MN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Hasan is affiliated with Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH, Columbia Regional Hospital and Meritcare Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Hasan has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Syed Hasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anoka, MN.
Dr. Emelie Helou
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Anoka, MN 0 mi16
Dr. Robert Hoch
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Anoka, MN 0 mi27
Dr. Blair Anderson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Anoka, MN 0 mi34