A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hasan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hasan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Sindh Medical College (Karachi, Pakistan.
Dr. Hasan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Zafarul Hasan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed Z. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Syed Hasan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Syed Hasan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Fargo Internists, Fargo Critical Care Practitioners, and Fargo Infectious Disease Doctors.