A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Shah, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Centennial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Zahid H Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed Z. Shah practice?
- Dr. Syed Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Shah practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Allen Internists.