A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Zaheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Zaheer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaheer graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Zaheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Matagorda General Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Javeed Zaheer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Syed J. Zaheer practice?
- Dr. Syed Zaheer has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Zaheer practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.