A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syeda Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syeda Hasan, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syeda Hasan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hasan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syeda I Hasan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syeda I. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Syeda Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Syeda Hasan practices Psychiatry near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Psychiatrists.