A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syeda Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syeda Hasan, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syeda Hasan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hasan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syeda I Hasan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syeda I. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Syeda Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Syeda Hasan practices Psychiatry near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Psychiatrists.