A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syeda Inamdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syeda Inamdar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inamdar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inamdar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syeda Inamdar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inamdar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Inamdar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syeda Rubina Inamdar MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Syeda R. Inamdar practice?
- Dr. Syeda Inamdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Syeda Inamdar practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Allergists and Sacramento Internists.