A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Inamdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Inamdar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Inamdar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inamdar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Inamdar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Rubina Inamdar MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. S R. Inamdar practice?
- Dr. S Inamdar has 5 office locations.
Dr. S Inamdar practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Allergists and Sacramento Internists.