A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syeda Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syeda Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syeda M. Khan practice?
Dr. Syeda Khan practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa General Practitioners, and Tampa Hospitalists.