A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syeda Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syeda Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syeda Maimuna Ali Khan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syeda M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Syeda Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Syeda Khan practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Tampa Internists.