Overall Review

3.8

June 23rd, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Sayeed is a competent and thorough doctor. She diagnosed my medical condition after one visit. I had my regular doctor call be overweight and told me to join weight watchers and ignored the signs of diabetes. Dr. Sayeed helped me get my condition under control. She listened to me and ordered tests that my former doctor had not done. I would highly recommend this doctor.

February 19th, 2014
I found the office staff very approachable and I found Dr Sayeed very helpful. My wait time was about 30 minutes and my appointment just about the same. Dr Sayeed was competent and through. I have been a patient of Coastal Medical for about 20 years but recently needed a different location. Very pleased with the entire experience

November 19th, 2013
patient
I have been going to Dr. Sayeed since she joinded Coastal Medical. The office staff (the ones that rebook for follow-up appointment) are rude, and incompentant. Dr. Sayeed orders tests that my insurance does not want to pay for, she orders tests that do not relate to my condition. I have a condition that effects my system and she does not look at her records before coming into the exam room and questions why is your blood pressure so high, why is this like this now? I would change to another physician in another office if I could find one .........They should get rid of the women that rebook appointments, they act like they are doing you a favor when they give you another appointment.

September 18th, 2013
I had the first appointment in the afternoon, but still waited an hour before getting called in. Then I had to wait another 15 minutes in the exam room for the doctor. The doctor questioned why my bloodpressure was elevated, but did not retake it. She talked at me not to me and ignored my questions. Although I was diagnosed with a somewhat serious condition, no followup was scheduled and when I had to go back, I only saw the physian's assistant all 3 times for follow-up.

August 26th, 2013
Dr Sayeed is fantastic, very knowledgable and thorough!

February 21st, 2013
Patient
As usual my appointment with Dr. Sayed was cancelled, which led to the problems I've encountered previously. The front office staff is rude and somewhat useless. When I called to re-schedule the girl who answered said she didn't have time and was going to put me on hold. 10 minutes later she hung up the phone. I had to call a second time and luckily got another person. This has happned before. Additionally, this time I had to request a prescription...in the past they would take the info and the prescription wouldn't be sent out. Dr. Sayed has a tendency not to listen to her patients. During an EKG test the technician couldn't keep the tabs on my skin...so she ran the test anyway. This led to Dr. Sayed getting concerned, ordering a coulter monitor, ekgs and additional testing. She would not listen to me about the idiot technician. But, what can you say...she is the Dr. Consequently I lost a significant amount of time at from work, lots of aggravation and have had enough.

March 21st, 2012
Excellant Doctor!
I was referred to Dr Sayeed by my friend who was diagnosed with a rare disorder by Dr.Sayeed after even several consultants failed to recognize her condition.During examination she was very patient and professional in asking different questions and listened to my queries in detail.She was very approachable to answer any of our questions.Staff is very courteous ,ease of appointments is good.Since the experience I have referred several family members to the practice.

January 12th, 2012
dr. sayeed failed to listen during examination, very arogant. incompetent staff misarably failed to call in perscriptions, even after repeated calls. stay far away from this doctor and office.

July 4th, 2010
Great doctor
Excellant doctor .Listened to me carefully was always very approachable and followed up with my regularly.