Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Oct 20th, 2014

I think we only started on time once or twice. Very upset with missing work and not being treated as a person. Felt like just a number.

|  Horrible Experience!  |  show details
by Amanda on Jul 28th, 2014

Do not see this doctor!!! First off I waited 3 hours before I was seen, and all the staff said was sorry. I sat in this nasty office which happens to be creepy as well, as I watched people come in after me be seen while I just sat there and waited. The front office staff is ridiculous they had a boy who looked to be no more then 15 taking payments and answering the phone. He was rude and unprofessional. Definitely not a good look for the office. Next, the lady in front was more inquisitive about how I got my insurance than actually accepting it! Finally, the doctor, she has some issues herself I believe. I was there as a new patient to be seen for my ADD and she was more concerned with me being of Indian decent and eating better! Now someone please tell me how this is supposed to help me focus! Ugh this visit is beyond the worst experience

|  Dissapointed  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

I scheduled an appointment with this doctor through ZocDoc, I work a busy schedule and travel a lot and don't often have time to make appointments over the phone as most of my free time is during irregular hours. My first experience was her office cancelling my appointment last minute only a couple days prior, the explanation was that they were overbooked for that day, so I simply rescheduled for two weeks later via ZocDoc. When I went to confirm my appointment a week prior, I received the most awkward receptionist who seemed extremely unorganized. I explained to her that I had booked my appointment through ZocDoc and that I would like to confirm my appointment for next week, her response was, "Yes, yes, we will book your appointment now over the phone." I explained to her that via ZocDoc I should have been already booked and confirmed for my appointment the following week, and her response was, "Yes, may I take your name and number?" I gave her my name and number and after a few seconds of awkward silence she said, "Ok... we will call you back for an appointment." And hung up on me! I immediately cancelled my appointment via ZocDoc and am grateful that I never actually went through with it, seems like a scam!

by Julie on Jul 11th, 2013

I DO NOT recommend this doctor. Her office setting is unfriendly, the staff are hard to understand and the doctor was beyond rude. My son and I entered the office and the first thing we said to one another is "man this place is creepy". Not a good way to start off. The doctor talked at us and did not listen to what we have been through. She rolled her eyes at my son's behavior. (He is 12 mind you with ASD, OCD and several other Rx). Upon leaving the appointment I asked her if she was going to help treat my son and her answer was "Well, I will have to think about that and you shouldn't be ashamed of your son." I was beyond upset and just wanted to leave. For a doctor to not want to help a child is just disgusting to me. She scheduled a 2nd appointment for a week later. When I called the next day to cancel because I am not going back it wasn't even made in the first place. Thanks for nothing!

|  Patient in need of caring doctor  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

This doctor is not warm and fuzzy. Almost robotic. Really doesn't listen to you and interrupts often. I don't really think she understands mental health issues. If you don't agree with her, or challenge what she says, she simply says that "patient has lost faith in my ability as a doctor" and that you need to find someone else. Really? If I were a new patient looking for a doctor, I would definitely look elsewhere.

|  Changed the meds I was on from my previous doctor...  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

This doctor is like so many now who are so afraid to orescribe certain medications...even if its needed...my old doctor prescribed me xanax and blood pressure meds which also help curve my panic attacks. The prescription was very low .025mg just to take the edge off when I am in a passanger in the car...its a very low dosage..but its perfect for me. My previous doctor passed away which is why I went to her to begin with. It took months to get the courage uo to see a new doctor...and when I finally did...she wants to do what other doctors do who dont listen...put ya on vitamin D and of course change my regimen completely even though it was working just fine. Oh...wanted me to take Lexapro...which surprise...is not covered by cigna...shady if you ask me....btw...anxiety and depression do not have to always walk hand and hand. Is there a doctor out there who knows this??? Cause I dont need a daily pill for depression when my anxiety attacks are not constant...ive completely given up on my condition or on getting treatment for it....i just live with it now...thanks for listening doc!

Dec 21st, 2010

Dr is caring, but not one to show much emotion. Takes a conservative approach toward medication which is good. Kind, office staff is not friendly

Mar 11th, 2010

I do not recommend to anyone! The staff can not understand or speak english very good and they are very RUDE!!

|  FIND SOMEONE ELSE  |  show details
by EC on Nov 24th, 2008

AFTER ONLY 30 MINUSTES WITH MY DAUGHTER, DR. WANTED TO PRESCRIBE ANTI-DEPRESSENTS!.. NOW I HAVE BEEN WAITING 5 MONTHS FOR THEM TO FILE CLAIM WITH MY INSURANCE COMPANY SO THAT I MAY BE RE-IMBURSED THE OUTRAGOUS FEE THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR THE VISIT. THEY INSIST ON BEING PAID, BUT THEN WILL NOT GIVE YOU NECESSAY PAPERWORK FOR INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR. OR ANY ONE IN HER OFFICE.! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.