A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syedur Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syedur Chowdhury is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syedur Rahman Chowdhury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syedur R. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Syedur Chowdhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syedur Chowdhury practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Pain Management Doctors and Jamaica Neurologists.