A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syedur Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syedur Chowdhury is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhury
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syedur Rahman Chowdhury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syedur R. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Syedur Chowdhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syedur Chowdhury practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Pain Management Doctors.