A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syedur Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syedur R. Chowdhury practice?
Dr. Syedur Chowdhury practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Pain Management Doctors.