A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylkia Martinez Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez Cruz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martinez Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylkia M Martinez Cruz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sylkia M. Martinez Cruz practice?
- Dr. Sylkia Martinez Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylkia Martinez Cruz practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.