Dr. Syllette King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syllette King?

August 20th, 2013

Excellent emergency care

I was on vacation in Orlando and was experiencing heavy and continuous bleeding. Her staff got me in right away to see Dr. King. She was confident, knowledgeable and understanding of my predicament. She prescribed an immediate fix and recommended follow up once I got home. I am grateful for her expertise and for her immediate response to my urgent need. Her staff is compassionate and caring and very supportive as well. Highly recommend her.

May 14th, 2013

She shouldn't be a doctor

Don't go to this doctor, she treated me horribly and she wasnt able to help me at all, she should be ashamed of herself.

January 11th, 2012

EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL & UNETHICAL!!!

Dr. King was sloppy during my PAP, she did NOT have an assistant with her while doing it. Did not even tell me what she was doing while she was doing it as other OB/GYN's do. Was unethical getting into my personal life. Then when I asked about the Mirena (since I had done research online), she said it only qualified for monogomous marriages?!! What kind of assumptions are these? This is the FIRST and LAST time I go to this doctor. She was too quick and did not even answer my questions thoroughly. I filed a complaint with the appropriate entities. Please do NOT waste your time!!!

September 20th, 2011

I came to Dr King because my regular doc was on vacation...after doing the urinalysis..I was diagnosed with uti...I could have went to reg doc..but I had other gyn issues also...I got scrip for uti and she sent culture to the lab...long story short...Dr King is a money doctor..wanting to make appointments for services that can be taken care of at time of visit....my lab test came back and I she refused to tell me unless I made an appointment...I asked if the diagnosis required a prescription..she said yes...I told her to tell me the diagnosis and call in a prescription...she refused citing hippa law...I told her she was the doctor and I'm the patient she could tell me my diagnosis...she repeated hippa law...I told her that obviously the diagnosis is not life threatening since it only requires a prescription...she refused...I then told her that I thought she was a money doctor...she said I would not get the results unless I made an appointment..I told her to relay the results to my primary care physician and I'll get the prescrip/diagnosis from her....

July 30th, 2011

I am fed up with this dr. I was off birth control for 1 week because she didn't respond to my pharmacy's request after the receptionist told me to have my pharmacy send for a refill. When I went in for my exam, she refused to give me a rx for birth control, stating I had to wait until my next menstrual cycle, make another appt, and come in for a pregnancy test. I am not sexually active at the moment. When I questioned her why a pregnancy test would differ after my next menstrual cycle, she became very hostile and stated according to HIPAA guidelines, she must do a pregnancy test at the time of writing the rx for birth control, "not two weeks before, not two weeks after.." as if I'm an idiot. Well, that's funny because I know HIPAA from working in the medical field and I can't find any information supporting what she told me. She is never on time, even when you are the first appt. Once I waited for over 2 hours. I would like to file a formal complaint but I don't know how/where.

May 29th, 2017