Learn more about Dr. Sylvain Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvain Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvain Palmer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sylvain Palmer practice?
- Dr. Sylvain Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvain Palmer practices Neurological Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.