A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvain Sidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvain Sidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvain Sidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidi graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvain Sidi MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvain Sidi practice?
- Dr. Sylvain Sidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvain Sidi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Gastroenterologists.