A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvain Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvain Silberstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvain Silberstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silberstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvain S Silberstein MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvain S. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. Sylvain Silberstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvain Silberstein practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.