A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvain Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvain Silberstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvain Silberstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silberstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sylvain S. Silberstein practice?
Dr. Sylvain Silberstein practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists, Van Nuys Endocrinologists, and Van Nuys Family Physicians.