A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvan Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvan Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvan Brown, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvan Brown MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvan Brown practice?
- Dr. Sylvan Brown has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sylvan Brown practices Rheumatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Allentown Rheumatologists.