Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 6th, 2015

I have been to this office twice, The office personal ( after reading reviews I see It is the manager) is EXTREMELY rude. I have not had a problem with the Dr or nurses but do to the rudeness and disrespect I have received from the front office I will be leaving this practice. Sorry if you want a good practice it needs to start with the front office.. No one deserves to be treated this way

Maria the "Office Manager" is rude, abrubpt, mistreats and uses harsh words and tones. show details Maria the "Office Manager" is rude, abrubpt, mistreats and uses harsh words and tones.
by None on Jun 24th, 2014

I really enjoy the care that Ajufo gives my children,however I will be leaving this facility with my three children due to the office manager Maria's ill approach to each visit I have had there. She is rude bossy and makes statements that that is her office and acts like we should disregaurd her negative attitude approach and harsh tones because of it. They are losing a lot of business becasue of her and it is sad, if the doctors only knew how she actually was, they are nothing like her, but one bad apple will and can spoil the bunch.

Jun 12th, 2013

Very nice doctor. Cares about his patients and parents. Pays attention to details.

May 12th, 2013

Caring and compassionate.

May 7th, 2013

Courteous. Good bedside manners. Caring

Oct 15th, 2012

Very rude and hard to understand