A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvester Booker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvester Booker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvester Booker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Booker graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Booker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvester Booker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvester Booker practice?
- Dr. Sylvester Booker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sylvester Booker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.