Dr. Sylvester A Ozoude MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvester Ozoude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozoude graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ozoude has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozoude accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sylvester A. Ozoude practice?
Dr. Sylvester Ozoude practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Ridgewood, NY.
See Hollis Family Physicians, Hollis Internists, and Hollis Sports Medicine Doctors.