A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvester Phifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phifer graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Phifer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvester Donald Phifer MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvester D. Phifer practice?
- Dr. Sylvester Phifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvester Phifer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.