A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvester Phifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phifer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phifer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phifer graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Phifer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvester Donald Phifer MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvester D. Phifer practice?
- Dr. Sylvester Phifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvester Phifer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.