Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sylvester Sterioff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvester Sterioff, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterioff graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sterioff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvester Sterioff MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sylvester Sterioff practice?
- Dr. Sylvester Sterioff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvester Sterioff practices Surgery near Wabasha, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Wabasha Surgeons.