Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sylvester Sterioff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvester Sterioff, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterioff graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sterioff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sterioff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sylvester Sterioff practice?
Dr. Sylvester Sterioff practices Surgery near Wabasha, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Wabasha Surgeons.