Learn more about Dr. Sylvester Sterioff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvester Sterioff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterioff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterioff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvester Sterioff, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterioff graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sterioff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvester Sterioff MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sylvester Sterioff practice?
- Dr. Sylvester Sterioff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sylvester Sterioff practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Surgeons.