A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Anagnos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Anagnos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Anagnos, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anagnos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Anagnos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Anagnos MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia Anagnos practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Anagnos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Anagnos practices Neurology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Brighton Neurologists.