A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Arroyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Arroyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Arroyo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arroyo graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Arroyo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arroyo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sylvia E. Arroyo practice?
Dr. Sylvia Arroyo practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.