A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Arroyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Arroyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Arroyo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arroyo graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Arroyo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia E Arroyo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia E. Arroyo practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Arroyo has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Arroyo practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.