Dr. Sylvia Awadalla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 7th, 2014
I have found Dr. Awadalla very helpful in terms of treatment and very compassionate. She always takes time to listen to and address my concerns and questions.

January 9th, 2014
Longest referral ever
I was referred to this doctor 3 months ago for Trigeminal Mialgia and after 3 months I finally find out she wont see me because she doesnt treat this, I checked her website and it clearly states that she does. Dont try and get into this doc in a hurry nothing happens fast with this office.

May 18th, 2013
Patient
I cannot even get an appointment to see this doctor. My ophthalmologist made a referral and faxed it to this doctor's staff several times -- but up until yesterday, they claimed they didn't get the fax. I faxed it too. I know they got it because I listed to the fax and I have the document from my fax indicating that they did get the information. I also have a gotten a referral from my primary care doctor and gave them the number (Tricare Prime). Now that they have the information, they claim that the doctor has to review my referral and decide whether she will see me. That has taken over one business day. Also, when one calls this doctor, nobody answers the phone -- everything goes to voice mail -- then hours or days later they call you. In the meantime, I'm stuck with a medical problem with my vision.

April 18th, 2013
Dr Awadalla
Very difficult to get appt. Staff was quite rude. I went there with legitimate concern and was brushed off. Apparently she just didn't have time that day to devote to patients. I was told not to be ten minutes late or I would not be seen and she kept me waiting thirty minutes. Find a younger doctor because she is apparently burnt out. .

August 30th, 2012
My headaches are very difficult to manage. I couldn't do it without dr.awadalla