A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Beck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sylvia R. Beck practice?
Dr. Sylvia Beck practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.