Overall Review

4.8

January 30th, 2016
DR. Campbell is all and more than what you expect in aDr.MAY GOD BLESS HER She is wonderful and makes you feel at ease she is with every step of your journey and she promises to be there. No words can really explain

September 26th, 2015
Angel on Earth
Dr Sylvia Campbell is an Angel here in earth. I cant think of the proper words to describe how amazing she is. Shes magical., a true humanitarian. Ine if a kind to me.

February 24th, 2015
Dr. Campbell is the most caring Physician I know.

May 16th, 2013
Best doctor for women facing breast cancer
Dr Campbell is a very compassionate doctor who listens to her patients concerns.

August 25th, 2012
Dr. Campbell is both an excellent doctor/surgeon as well as a truly genuine person! Thank you and your staff for all that you do!

August 2nd, 2012
Third timeThird time
Dr. Cambell just did a hernia on left side. She did one awhile back on right side and also removed my gallbladder a few years ago. I can only say that I have never had any post op problems. I trust her with out question. Her staff in the office and operating room are first class.

July 11th, 2012
Best doctor I've ever had
She is professional and smart. She's very intelligent and I trust her. She thoroughly explained everything to me - drawing pictures as she spoke to me. She always took the time to listen to me and answer questions. If I didn't have any, she always asked if I did before she left. She is also the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. She is upbeat and just pleasant to be around - great bedside manners. Some days I had to wait a bit for my appt., but I didn't mind because she will not rush someone out of her office if they need her. I respect that in her.

April 26th, 2012
Priscilla Pate
Doctor Campbell has the best bed side manner in the world. She treat you as you are one of her family members. She makes you feel like you are going to take a nap and everything will be alright. She is a God sent angel. Her staff is well trained.

June 30th, 2011
Dr. Campbell in my words is a Doctors Doctor. If med students take a few pages from her book on bedside manor alone they would be superstars. Not enough pages here too write about Dr. Campbelljust know that you are in the hands ofa Saint when she is treating you.

April 4th, 2011
This Doctor is absolutely wonderful
Dr. Campbell is the best...she is efficient, kind, caring and most of all an excellent physician...the best we have ever been to...we thank you from the bottom of our hearts...

March 14th, 2011
Compassionate and kind
Dr. Campbell performed a laproscopic procedure on me to remove my gall bladder. From the moment I walked into her office for my first office visit with her, I was treated by her and staff as if I were a family friend. Dr. Campbell was very comforting while I was being prepped for surgery in the OR. She is a very caring and compassionate doctor who made a potentially tramatic experience into easy.

August 25th, 2010
Incredible!
Wonderful surgeon but also one of the most caring doctors I have ever met! She was my surgeon for my modified radical breast surgery 13 years ago. I still see her annually and deeply value and respect her. If I have a question she will always personally call me back.