A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Soyun Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Chang practices Family Medicine near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Towson Primary Care Doctors.