A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Soyun Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Chang practices Family Medicine near Nottingham, MD.
See Nottingham Primary Care Doctors.