A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Santos Cruz DO is a female Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia S. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Cruz practices Gynecology near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.