A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Dennison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Dennison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Dennison, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennison graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dennison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia J Dennison MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia J. Dennison practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Dennison has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Dennison practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Antigo, WI.
See Antigo Psychiatrists and Antigo Adolescent Specialists.