Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sylvia Edelstein
Dr. Sylvia Edelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cabin John, MD, with another office in Falls Church, VA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Edelstein is affiliated with Suburban Hospital, Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Edelstein has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sylvia Edelstein has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Sylvia Edelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cabin John, MD.
Dr. Miryam Davis
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Bethesda, MD 1.27 mi56
Pediatrics, Neurology, Child Neurology
Potomac, MD 3.09 mi31
Dr. Ashura Buckley
Child Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Bethesda, MD 3.63 mi13