A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Emory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Emory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Emory, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Emory graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Emory has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia A Emory MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia A. Emory practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Emory has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Emory practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.