Dr. Sylvia Fowler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2012
Patient - Katherine Capiro
Dr. Fowler was my wife's medical oncologist for breast cancer. She has a calming personality and is quietly self assured. She listens to her patients opinions and is gentle when she disagrees. Dr. Fowler is also not apprehensive about her patient's obtaining second opinions or seeking alternative treatments. She was the best medical oncologist we had and I took my wife to 6 second opinions. If you meet her, you will be struck by her poise, knowledge (without arrogance) and beauty. All her patients are lucky to have her. She is a positive force with a palpable elegance and grace. Before my wife died, she was a registered nurse for 25 years and was very knowledgeable in medicine. Katherine always commented that she was impressed with Dr. Fowler's medical skills and bed side manner. We loved her as a doctor and as a person. Death is never easy but your personal angst is lessened when you know you did everything possible. Dr. Fowler gave my wife and I that feeling... that sense that we fought a good fight and kept our dignity. I hope you never need Dr. Fowler services , but if you do, rest assured you are in very good hands. Alejandro Capiro - husband of Katherine and forever grateful.

April 12th, 2017