A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Garcia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Lopez Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Garcia practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.