A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Green is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Green, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Wolcott Green MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia W. Green practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Green practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.